1. Style: When choosing solid wood furniture, it is nec […]
1. Style: When choosing solid wood furniture, it is necessary to consider the overall style of the original solid wood furniture. For example, modern style matches modern style, and neo-classical style matches neo-classical style. In addition, there is a way to freely match solid wood furniture. Solid wood furniture can be combined in multiple styles and used in conjunction with each other. It is not limited by space and time, and exerts the highest efficiency of the combination. Users can increase the combination of functions according to their own preferences. Free match style you want.
2. Size: When choosing solid wood furniture, consider the basic requirements of quality, safety, durability, etc. In addition to the regular product size, solid wood furniture can also be tailored according to the size of the site, not only can make full use of space, but also The choice of specific specifications based on the nature of use makes the solid wood furniture more flexible and more variable.
3. Color coordination: When choosing solid wood furniture, it is necessary to consider the color matching with the original solid wood furniture and the overall interior decoration. You can make the overall color matching according to the feeling of the scene environment, personal preferences, etc., to make the solid wood room environment more integrated. complete.
d. Integrity: When choosing solid wood furniture, consider that solid wood furniture can be unified due to its specifications, styles, colors, etc., and different products will not be produced every time you order, making the matching of solid wood rooms unstandard. Diversified combinations, full-featured collocation, and perfect appearance design create a clean and beautiful solid wood environment.
4. Expandability: When choosing solid wood furniture, consider adding or relocating in the future, resulting in a shortage of parts, or troubles in combination, etc..., solid wood furniture can solve these shortcomings, and can be arbitrarily matched to meet the needs of the company's solid wood room.